A forgotten character
Name: Wilson Johnson
• Dominant Archetype(s): Citizen
• Age: Unknown
• Gender, Height, Weight: Male, Unknown, Unknown.
• Body Type: Unknown.
• Ethnicity: White British
• Health: Very healthy, physically fit from RAF training.
• Diet: Balanced, even though the war they were fed well.
• Intelligence: Unknown
• Education: Training from the RAF. Trained in Brighton.
• Beliefs / Religion / Philosophy: Christian.
• Occupation / Profession: Bomb Aimer of Wellington
• Where from: Carlisle.
• Social Status: Unknown.
• Interests / Hobbies: Unknown.
• Dreams / Goals / Ambition: Unknown.
• Idiosyncrasies: Unknown
• Fears: Dying.
• Secrets: Unknown
• Flaws: Unknown
• Sense of humour: Unknown
• Self Confidence: Unknown
• Musical taste: Unknown
• Talents: Unknown
• First Impression: Unknown
• Psychological Gesture: Unknown
• Inner monologues: Unknown.
With Johnny's character design I wnated to test things that I haven't done with the other three members of the crew. I think that his facial design and body designs are good but as he will have a dark overlay for the latter part of the film that it may not matter what is underneath. I am glad I managed to finish the designs quite quickly as I was on a major time crunch. But as you can see from the sketches above, I had a clear concept from the get go and was able to put colour and line art over the top.
I think for the final model pack and I will add a bit more design and detail to his wounds and legs as they need to be able to be easily read and for people to know he has an injury. I will continue to work on this to finish it by the end of the week.
I also want to create some very short animation and environmental shots with Johnny in them to test how he looks.