Morse Code tests.
Today I starting testing my concept for the morse code scene of the film.
So started in photoshop, and tested some brushes and shade choices in hopes of finding the perfect combo. Here are the examples I came up with;
Next, I moved the concept over to animation form and animated the morse code moving along the screen as a simple test.
This is the verison with no sound that I created first.
Next, I found some morse code sounds that would work with my concept and layered them on the film. Here was the end result of that.
I know this will need reworking in the future but it is exciting that I have started to animate this project now.